Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm Lovin' It




This weeks post brought me to a very popular and common fast food restaurant..........McDonalds. It can't get any worse than this, health-wise that it. As for the money I still had in my pocket was a different story.
I had just gotten out of work Saturday afternoon at around 4 o'clock when my co-worker mentioned that she was hungry but didn't want to spent a lot of money or wait too long because she had to go work again at 5 o'clock. As you can see, a compromise was not at difficult to get to when it comes to choosing a location.
My order was a number 7 medium Angus Mushroom and Swiss meal that was accompanied by medium sized fries, a dollar worth of chicken mcnuggets, and a bottle of water. I always make sure to drink water with whatever meal I eat especially if the meal is already stuffed with a lot of calories, mostly because I want to minimize the potential calorie count if I were to get a cup of soda. I also had two sides each of ketchup and sweet and sour sauce along with my meal
I wonder what the next weekend may bring? ;-D

1 comment:

  1. This picture got me hungry... wow.. yumm.. lolz... well, I am a bit shocked you have good appetite and are very conscious of your diet. The food looked great.. but I wonder how much good that meal would have gotten you... it definitely would have been full of calories. No dessert? :D

    ReplyDelete