Monday, September 27, 2010

Descriptive Writing Response #1

Back when I used to live in East Elmhurst, Queens, my friends and I would always go and enjoy the bright colored scenery at the McDonald's on 88th street and Astoria Blvd. We didn't always necessarily want to eat the food from there, because it was just a place for us to pass the time while playing cards and telling jokes. When I did eat from there, I would always get the number 7, which at that time was a juicy, scrumptious crispy chicken sandwich. I would make sure I got the whole meal that came with the the sandwich which was accompanied with long salted fries and a sprite overflowing with ice from the dispenser. If I was still hungry, I would get a ten piece of those delicious golden chicken nuggets because my meal felt incomplete without being able to dip those tender bites-sized pieces of delicious chicken in the brown barbecue sauce or even sweet and sour sauce. Things have changed now. Even though that same McDonald's still stands there, I don't eat there as much. That's mostly due to the fact that I live in Bayside now, and the trip there is like 10 miles. Still, I visit the fast food place with my friends when I go and see them, just to reminisce on the good old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment